This is to inform all the 2012 K.C.S.E. examination candidates who scored a minimum Aggregate of B Plain of 61 points and in addition, those female candidates who scored a minimum of B Minus of 59 points in the 2012 K.C.S.E. examination and may wish to revise their degree choices, that the Joint Admissions Board Revision of degree choices will be carried out from Monday May 20, to Friday May 31, 2013 . The Revision will be done online, following the procedure outlined below:-
In the event you decide to alter the choices made in step 8, you will be required to repeat steps 7 and 8.
The JAB personnel will be available at the following public universities and constituent colleges From Monday May 27, to Friday May 31, 2013 to help those that may require assistance with the online revision process.
- UNIVERSITY OF NAIROBI
- MASENO UNIVERSITY
- KISII UNIVERSITY
- EGERTON UNIVERSITY
- MASINDE MULIRO UNIVERSITY OF SCIENCE & TECHNOLOGY
- TECHNICAL UNIVERSITY OF MOMBASA
- DEDAN KIMATHI UNIVERSITY OF TECHNOLOGY
- CHUKA UNIVERSITY
- UNIVERSITY OF ELDORET
- MACHAKOS UNIVERSITY COLLEGE
- GARISSA UNIVERSITY COLLEGE
Applicants may also seek assistance from the JAB offices at the University of Nairobi during the revision period or in any of Universities listed above from Monday may 27 to Friday may 31, 2013.
- The system will open for revision at 00hrs may 20, and close on 24.00 hrs may 31, 2013. No further revision will be entertained after the system has closed.
- There will be no manual revision using physical application forms. Revision must be done online following the procedure given above.
- All payments for revision must be made through mpesa or airtel money as explained below.
Any enquiries may be made through Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or Telephone Number 0716648037 or 0735570234.
PLEASE NOTE THE DATES FOR REVISION CAREFULLY!
SECRETARY, JOINT ADMISSIONS BOARD